Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this program for?
Solopreneurs, one-person marketing departments, and multi-level marketers who are not experts in every area of marketing and are extremely crunched for time. Modern marketing changes every day, is highly specialized, and full of jargon. As a result, these people are left to:
- Turn to Google for an answer or ask a friend and hope for the best.
- Try to DIY and learn it completely on their own.
- Try to do too many things and don’t do any of them particularly well.
- Pay a marketing consultant, coach, or agency that costs $1000s per month.
This program is designed to make their lives easier by offering a one stop shop for all of these needs:
- Resources: Access to in-depth educational materials across all major marketing domains (i.e. social media, content, email, digital advertising, website, etc).
- Coaching: Access to group or 1:1 sessions with marketing domain experts.
- Personalization: Strategic marketing guidance that is not “generic” in nature, but personalized for your business and your unique challenges.
- Accountability: Assignments with clear deadlines and regular reminders to help you make the most of the program.
- Online Community: Access to a private forum for networking, asking questions, sharing insights and experiences, and learning from like-minded professionals navigating a similar journey.
- Execution: Access to marketing specialists who will execute specific tasks on your behalf (for an additional fee).
Why is it an education program? Why can’t I just buy this once?
Marketing is always changing, and each discipline has its unique dynamics. Our experts will curate what’s important for you and provide that in a digestible way. We will also make updates as trends and tools change. You will have a reliable, single ongoing resource for answers to your questions.
Who is not a good fit for this program?
If you believe any of the following statements are true, you might not be a good fit for the program:
- “I have neither the time nor bandwidth to participate.” (see below, plan to invest 2-4 hours per week)
- “I don't see the value of marketing for my business; it won't help me drive results.”
- “I don't need ‘education’ because I understand marketing.“
- “I’m already a marketing expert.”
- “I'm already satisfied with the marketing resources I find online.”
- “I have the budget to hire a marketing consultant or agency to do it all for me.”
This feels like it's going to require a LOT of work! What is the time commitment?
To see results, you’ll need to commit 2-4 hours per week for the initial 3-month course. You will get out of this what you put into it.
What’s the difference between this session in January and the pilot you ran in the fall of 2020?
The pilot was a scaled-down version of what we’re launching in January. We took all of our learnings from the pilot to make the January class seamless.
Course List (Tentative)
- Introductory Week: Sharpening Your Marketing Strategy
- Mastering Your Brand's Messaging
- Researching & Creating Content That Converts
- Distributing & Promoting Content That Converts
- Building an Engaged Audience Through Organic Social Media
- Enhancing Your Website With Technical SEO & Web Dev
- Enhancing Your Website With Design & Storytelling
- Converting Customers Through Paid Digital Advertising
- Gaining Exposure Through Public Relationships
- Managing Your Brand's Presence Online
- Conclusion: Capstone Week
What if I don’t like this program? Can I opt-out after it starts?
If you're not completely satisfied after completing the course, we'll either give you a credit for another course, allow you to transfer this to a friend, or refund your payment. We will ask you exactly what we could have done to make your experience better so that we can work to improve and clarify this course and its expectations.
When should I expect a positive ROI?
If you commit to completing the program (with support and accountability from the &Marketing team) you should see a positive return in 3-6 months.
How can I be a great member?
Like many things in life, you’ll get out what you put it into this program. Here are a few tips!
- Engage! Share your favorite resources with members: websites, articles, publications, vendors, etc.
- Ask questions - both in the community forum and in the Q&A sessions that will happen weekly. If you have a question, another member also probably has the same question. We really believe there are no dumb questions, so ask away!
- Listen and support your fellow members.
- Be honest, authentic, transparent, and respectful.
- We are all one marketing family and find an overwhelming amount of value from every member.
Is tech support included?
Yes, we will have tech support and a community manager who will be available via email and phone during normal business hours. You can always email [email protected] with questions. We believe there’s no such thing as a dumb question.
Are my email address and other personal information secure if I register?
Yes. &Marketing never sells or shares email addresses, and all of your information is secure. We will only use your email address to add you to our email list. We also use a platform called Kajabi for the community platform. They handle all private payment information and are responsible for keeping all the data within the platform secure. If you are concerned about Kajabi’s privacy and data encryption, we recommend checking out their policies here: https://kajabi.com/policies/privacy.
Is there a referral or affiliate program?
Yes! Read about it here.
What’s the fine print?
We don’t have much, but by signing up for the program, you’re agreeing to abide by &Marketing’s community standards (By applying, you agree to act in a respectful, professional manner, while encouraging a culture of continuous learning for all members and &Marketing mentors and coaches), which we have the discretion to change at any time for any reason. We reserve the right to remove members at any time for any reason, with the maximum monetary refund no greater than the payments made by that member in the past 60 days.